November 12, 2009

how could i not?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maaaan. Who here remembers when this guy was on Harry Potter? Back then I referred to him as Cedric Diggory because I never knew his real name. Now all these girls are all over him. I totally had him first man, people don't even remember him on Harry Potter! haha

Anyway, look at those delicious photos of him from Vanity Fair. :swoons: Those ones with the piano................. yup. The one with him in the middle of those rugby players (?) is a cute one to throw in with all those serious face photos. Can I say how freaking gorgeous he looks in that tan knit sweater? Can I get me one of those?! And who doesn't love a photo of a hot guy in bed? Seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!