October 18, 2009

Kristen Stewart Interview Magazine Oct/Nov 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at the fierceness that is known as Kristen Stewart. Interview Magazine's photoshoots seem to bring out the fierceness in everyone, in my opinion. These photos clearly took inspiration from one of Kristen's alter-egos: Joan Jett. I mean they totally play off that rock and roll look with that messy hair of hers, the smoky eyed/smudged make up, leopard prints, and black nail polish. Oh and don't forget those shoes, come on! The one thing I would add is that Kristen definitely needs to work on some different facial expressions. It's the same look in every single photo. Work that camera woman!!! I mean if you were taking part in a photo shoot where the pictures will be shown in magazines shown nation wide, wouldn't you want some variation in your face? I know I would.

I'm having the hardest time keeping up with this, forgive me. School is currently taking over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!