October 9, 2009

Hello Kitty x Mimobot

It's Hello Kitty's 35th birthday and in celebration she's becoming a USB flash drive!

How adorable are those? I seriously want one so bad. Tell me you do not want one of these!

According to MiMOBOT's website:
The crossover collaboration with Mimoco will begin with Hello Kitty® and expand to include SANRIO friends Badtz-Maru®, My Melody®, Kuromi®, Keroppi®, Chococat®, and TuxedoSam™ in MIMOBOT form ranging from 2GB to 16GB capacities. The MIMOBOT flash drives will also be bundled with the mimoDesk™ personalization suite of SANRIO-themed wallpapers, screensavers, icons, and avatars, as well as videos and other digital surprises. The line will be available for purchase at MIMOBOT.com and SANRIO.com, select SANRIO boutiques and other specialty retailers.
There are going to be more of them! Wow I'd totally love one in each character. I remember when I was little Sanrio was thee one place I would want to go when we went to the mall. I'd always want something from there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!