October 22, 2009

Glee





I can't believe it took me this long to finally realize the fantasticness of the tv show Glee. I'm not sure why it took me this long, but I think it had to do with all that hype everyone had for it. All that praise and the promotion put me off watching the show, plus school was being a little biatch. But since my school has president-mandated furlough days this whole week I actually have time to catch up on all the tv that I've missed. So I thought I'd take a chance and watch the pilot episode. I really enjoyed it and ended up watching the rest of the episodes. This show has that potential of becoming one of my favorites, although I feel inadequate watching it because all these kids have talent and I can't do anything at all for shizz. Other than who wouldn't want to watch a show about a group a misfits (a cripple, the oblivious girl who thinks she's too good for everyone and everything, a gay guy, and the goth asian) singing and dancing in a high school setting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!