September 23, 2009

2009 Emmy's

I am a tv junkie and I totally admit it. I love watching red carpet events such as the Emmy's and the Oscar's. Even if I get bored during the show, which I always do, for some unnatural reason I cannot bring myself to get up from the couch. I just have to watch what is happening. Anyways Sunday evening was the Emmy Awards hosted by Doogie HowserNeil Patrick Harris. He is so freaking cute! Am I right? Now as you watch the red carpet pre-shows don't you just love to judge what the celebrities are wearing? Because I know I do. Here are some of my favorites (in no particular order):


Photobucket

Drew Barrymore in Monique Lhuillier
I love this dress and I think Drew looks absolutely beautiful. She totally works it. This photo makes her look like she is glowing.

Photobucket

Lindsay Price in J. Mendel
I was a little iffy on this dress when I first saw it, but it grew on me and I think Lindsay wears it well. The purple color is freaking gorgeous and it goes so well with that black contrast on her shoulder.

Photobucket

Mila Kunis in Monique Lhuillier
I love love love this one. The color, the tulle, the straps, the shoes. I think I would have gone just a tad longer, but nevertheless this is perfection.

Photobucket

January Jones in Versace
This was another one that I was a little skeptic on upon first sighting, but after they kept showing her on the red carpet the dress totally grew on me. I fell in love with the geometric bodice and the little parts that stick out at the hips.

Photobucket

Alyson Hannigan in Vera Wang
Simple black...you can do no wrong. Vera Wang does some amazing stuff here. I love the the whole dress. It's like it was draped all around her body and into a train. It's gooorgeous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!