September 24, 2009

Birthday Countdown: 6 Days!

My 21st birthday is coming up in exactly 7 days! Hello legally drinking! Hello midterms! Sad to say, my birthday lands on a Wednesday, smack dab in the middle of the week and I just happened to have two, yes TWO midterms that day. (I also have one the day before...REALLY LIFE?!) Isn't that just so freaking craptastic, spending my birthday taking two, what I expect to be, hard exams? I really wanted to go to Disneyland on my birthday, but nooo, school won't let me. But I know what will make me feel extremely better! Buy me presents (or drinks)!! Wishlist ahead:

- The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman

- chunky rings and bracelets! (size 8..yes my fingers are fat!)

- some big round sunglasses

- boots! (size 5.5)

- rain boots! (because Southern California is due for some rain this fall/winter?)

- long wallet

uhh that's all I can think of right now. So get cracking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!